Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Saturday Night Fever (or How to Dance Between the Sheets)

So here's the thing. I am now officially crazy addicted! No amount of vodka has ever made me forget about the world like this guy! And believe me I've tried.

So Saturday afternoon I'm working and the texts start. How you doin' and all that blah blah blah.

And then
HIM: Got plans 2nite?
ME: You asking me out (or in)?
HIM: In and out slow and hard.

This is like high school note passing on ecstasy!

Great foreplay...and you thought your phone was all it could be!

Ok so I think I had my share of decent sex with high school jocks and the frat boys of Penn. I was so wrong! This big guy fucks like a 20 year old! I was afraid we'd run out of condoms. Four times!! I was fulled dressed and tried to leave twice.

I have sheet burns on my elbows. I'm sporting one helluva scab. His response?
HIM: Can't be. They're 600 thread count sheets.

Yeah.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the phone, twitter, facebook, myspace, and MORE are WONDERFUL foreplay. ;)

    AND if you've got an iPhone, there's an app for that. ;)

    ReplyDelete