Thursday, June 3, 2010

Booty Call 1

Hey Girlfriends,
By now you know I am so preoccupied with how to get invited over for MORE! that I can hardly carry on my daily activities!!

So back to Sunday. I'm sure you want some details. I got in at 20 to 9 AM! What the hell!! I raced into the shower because I had to go to work for noon. He soooooooo kicked my ass! BIG? Oh Baby, it ought to have it's own ZIP CODE! Yeah really. Think Hickory Farms. You know...that BIG summer sausage?? Guess you'll be thinking about my Big Guy when you buy that for the relatives this Christmas, huh?

I was so tired that I took a nap at 5 when I got home.But sleep was not all I needed...I needed some serious down time. Recovery time, not down there time! How could I ever see him two days in a row?? Even with enough KY to fill a bathtub!
Certainly can't even think about doing Sunday night. It's killing me but I gotta wait til Monday.

So Monday morning I'm giving it a good try, trying to keep my mind off him til later...running errands...attending a meeting...general stuff. And then the text.

HIM: What sup?
ME:Hope you are.
HIM:Wanna come over?
ME: If I do the afternoon quickie booty call, I may not be invited back for the slow hard long evening to morning session???

Well after a most enjoyable erotic conversation,that went something like this
ME: Hello?
HIM:(sing song voice)Hello you have reached your Booty call. Press 1 for an afternoon of pleasure.....

I get good sex and jokes!!

it was decided I would come over in the evening.
Later...

HIM: BOOTY BOOTY!!
ME: I hear ya callin'

Only 5.5 miles from my house to his! I drove as fast as safely possible and still it felt like a turnpike run to Philly!

Til later

No comments:

Post a Comment