Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Gum Trouble

I hear you can be beaten for chewing gum in Singapore.

I've picked up the habit of chewing gum lately. I chew gum around the big guy to keep my mouth moist and my breath minty fresh. I never know when I might get some serious tongue.

I have no problem keeping it in my mouth while making out. It dances over my tongue, behind my front teeth, over his tongue and back to rest on one of my molars until I'm ready to chew again.

But somehow the big guy's package and the gum don't quite fit at the same time. The gum's a problem. And so I take it out and put it on the headboard for later. Not a big deal ...usually.

But let me tell you what happened this week. One morning I woke up and reached for my gum but it wasn't there. Obviously knocked down with a change in position or something. And so I got down on my hands and knees and looked for it under the bed.

AAHH SHIT!

But I should probably back up a bit and tell you a few weeks ago I was asked if he could tie me up. YEAH RIGHT! In your dreams buddy.

And what I saw under the bed?? Yep. Ties. Men's silk ties. Wrapped and tied along the bedframe. With slip knot loops lying on the hardwood floor. It took everything I had not to freak out on the spot. I held it together and would've had the time to seriously analyze this except he had to call me when he got to work.

What do you say when you're fucking freaking out? I am a visual thinker! I could see this scene materialize in the bed he makes love to me in! (in case I didn't tell you Fucking him has been replaced by Making Serious Love just to tell you where my head is now. I know. Fucked aren't I? We'll talk more later about this.)

Now I know he has no way of knowing this ranks up there with one of my greatest fears. The control freak that I am. I even wrote a scene in a screenplay I'm writing about bondage because I needed to show an all-out scariest scenario for the protagonist. Yea well. Now what??

He apologized for not disposing of them. Got down on one knee so he could be eye to eye when he explained. Week after week, drama after drama. What the fuck already! I was just hoping for a few dates, making out and a fuck or two.

Next time I'll just swallow my gum.

No comments:

Post a Comment