Friday, May 28, 2010

Dressing the Part

Hi Girlfriends,
So as much as I've tried to carry on my normal daily activities...such as trimming the shrubs and other yard work...I stop every few minutes with flashes of that fabulous night. Really HOT flashes!

I review every moment with audible outbursts... and I've called all my best friends to share my locker room news. And so when the Big Guy (I'd use Mr. Big but Carrie already claimed it) texts:

Him: You are one fine lady to make love to. WOW
Me: Actually you are the BIG WOW. Can't stop re living every moment.

He calls me and`says..."you're such a guy"

Compliment? Ya think?

Tonight I went bra shopping at VS's. There I was telling the very cute little clerk about getting ditched by my (former) husband and getting a new guy I wanted to impress with some really HOT new undies. I stopped short of the details...OH SHIT THANK GOD...when I handed her` my credit card, she`said oh you are (BLANK'S) mom?
This cute little clerk went to grade school with my daughter..

SWEET!

later,
twice a teenager
p.s. still waiting for a call for an encore.

No comments:

Post a Comment